Thanks for picking me as your wife.
Thanks for always making me smile.
Thanks for making me food when I am to lazy to make it myself.
Thanks for starting an eternal family with me.
Thanks for sharing all your wonderful moments with me.
Thanks for sleeping close to me at night and holding me tight.
Thank you SO much for being YOU and loving me for who I am. (Even when I fart or burp.lol)
Thank you Phil for everything that you do in our relationship.
I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:
Aw, tender!! Love the blog, Laura. I usually comment on every single post that every single person on my list makes, but due to simplicity, I've been a little MIA...so anyhoo...I'm back!!
that is sweet!
I found you through Angie's site tonight- this is the sweetest post! I am so excited for you and the baby as well-
aww...tear! as i have always said, you two deserve each other...definitely a match made in heaven! and i love phil too!
Post a Comment