Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Format Concert

Phil and I got to go to the FORMAT concert last night with our friends Matt and Bethanne. It was a blast! We had SO much fun! We also got to see a new band LIMBECK, which we really liked. And Steel Train, they were alright. And then a comedian named Mike... which was hilairious. Most of all we enjoyed the format! It was nice to actually have plans with friends for a friday night and get to go out! Can't wait until the next concert. YAY!

3 comments:

angiedunn said...

WHOO-HOO...wasn't it FAB??? We went Friday & enjoyed ourselves to the MAX. I love me some format & was diggin' Nate's newly attractive haircut, might i add. we loved the other bands too...especially reuben's accomplish which was a fave of mine from back in the day! wasn't the comedian hilarious!? glad you had as much fun as we had!! (:

Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous of you & ang! i heart the format!

The Goulding's said...

I love the Format too! Lucky Duck!