Saturday, July 7, 2007

ShOpPiNg FiNaLlY!

I FINALLY went shopping for some bigger clothes. Yay! I can look cute and feel comfortable at the same time again. ROSS is where I found most of my stuff... I LOVE THAT PLACE! It's great to only spend $7 on a shirt that you might stretch out and not be able to wear afterwards. Anyway... it feels great to look like a girl again! GO SHOPPING!

8 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE shopping... but you know how the newlywed budget goes I'm sure. Walmart actually has some super cute stretchy shirts right now. They aren't supposed to be maternity, but they would look cuter on a pregnant woman than someone who's not pregnant. Just a heads up!!

shabbyscrapper said...

dude, you always look cute. and believe me, no one ever said i was cute when i was pregnant!! go you!

Jenn said...

I agree with your mother! You always look adorable and I can't imagine you looking anything less than beautiful being pregnant.

Anonymous said...

you are the cutest prego person EVER!!! {i will blow up like a balloon... just wait!}

angiedunn said...

i heart ross too!!! You are SO cute prego...i love your tiny tiny tiny-ness. that is something that i never was/never will be. i will live vicariously through you.

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

what would we do w/out ross? i almost forgot...i live in twin falls- i do live w/out ross, but it's one of my fav shopping places that i crave for!

and yes...i'm prego! happy for me!! not due 'til feb. tho. oh, and i'm never tiny like you...you're so lucky to be "preg. cute!"

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

No, not yet... I WISH tho.!!!! It is kind of frustrating, but oh well. I am a manager now, so it means I can work longer and save up more money...WOO HOO!! and won't have to worry about quitting now or soon. How are the Blue's doing?? When is Cambria due? Are you prepared and excited for a cute little girl to come into the world??? Are you going to the thing on July 28th??

Brynn P. said...

Hey just so you know.....Family dollar has some cute shirts that may work for your belly. I was surprised! So check it out!! Yay for shopping and cheap deals!!