Hello from down in Chandler! Phil and I are sitting for the Pinckard family until sunday. We are doing ok... trying to keep the kids busy so they stay out of trouble. Not too much as gone on here. But I will give the the complete details when we get home on Sunday. I'm feeling a little behind on this whole blogging thing... with 4 kids around it's kinda hard to find the time. I miss you all and hope to blog again soon. Later peeps!
3 comments:
Hey Laura...are you sitting for the Pinckard's that live at Riggs and Lindsay? They're in my ward!
Have fun babysittin' girl! You are lookin' cute as ever these days! I can't wait for your cute little girl to join the party. Is there a shower in the works? I'd love to help/throw one for ya, so let me know! It's gettin' about that time! (:
I was also going to ask if you were gonna have a baby shower. Keep us updated!
Post a Comment