Sunday, September 23, 2007

SCRAP FEST!!

Sarah, my Mom and I went to Scrapbooks ETC. for a getaway. We arrived at 10 am... being the first ones there. Sandee was ready with a table FULL of chocolates and goodies! I spent most the day working on Cambria's baby announcments... so I didn't get many layouts done... but I'm SO thankful that the announcements are good to go! I did get TWO full layouts done (not much compared to some who had finished 14 or more). It ended at 10:30 in the PM and Phil and I went cosmic bowling after that (well... Phil bowled and I hungout). I was a very long and fun day... but luckily for us.. or NOT... church didn't start until 2:30 today. Enjoy the pics!



5 comments:

Erin said...

I need you to teach me!! I want to be a scrapper!

Funny comment you left on my blog! My answer is: maybe sometime soon?

I can't wait to meet your baby!

The*Evans*Family said...

I love scrapfest! It was so much fun scrapping with all of you again. I'm going to be so sad once you aren't at the store anymore. We'll have to get together with our cute kids! :)

kacee said...

just blog surfin' and happened by your blog! It is fun to catch up -I can't believe how close you are to being a mom! Your announcements are adorable! I typically hate anyone who says they LOVE being pregnant but I will let it pass just this one time, who doesn't love Laura! Good luck on everything and happy b-day (its soon right?)Oh, and feel free to stop by our little blog anytime! (kaceebart.blogspot.com)

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

dang....how fun!! Was scrapfest for ANYONE? or just workers?? I wanna say everyone, but not sure. It looks like a blast!!! Really cute pages.... and i LOOOOVEE Cambria's announcements. We definitely need to go together to the temple. that'd be awesome, and we can hang out before and after!!! Just to let you know... if my mom calls, we will go this saturday to get our endowments and be sealed, so i will let you know for sure though, so you two can come.YAY...i am so excited, and we just went Saturday to get our temple clothes and everything, so i am alllll stoked, yet nervous, too. BUT everyone says not to worry!! so i will try not to!! love ya guys!!

ForeverSarahLee said...

Not a bad pic, of either of us. And I am totally loving that Kaiti page. I really need to get the pics of mine from you... Still on mom's comp?

See you tomorrow hun. And hey, thanks SO much for hanging out Sat. I too had a blast sis. I love you tons!!

I'm so excited for you to be a mommy :0)