Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The First Few days

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Phil had to leave to the airport at 11am on wed. I got released at 12pm, so he said his goodbyes before he left. My mom took me home(to her house) from the hospital.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We spent the rest of wed. just chillin around mom's. Everyone took their turn holding cambria and she even had a visitor that night.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

By thursday she is 2 days old and ready to see the world. We started off by going to Scrapbooks Etc. to show her off to everyone at work. We then went to see Tanya and Kaitlyn. And then that night we went to Ryan's reciption so all the aunts and ucles on the Packard side could meet her. She was such a sport.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday morning we got dressed and headed right out to pick Phil up from the airport. We missed him while he was gone, but we are glad that he got to go see his family. Cambria had her follow up appointment that day as well. She lost a little wieght. Now she wieghs 6.8, but is a very strong little girl. We spent the rest of the day at home, so phil could bond with her. I am so amazed at how much she looks like phil.

4 comments:

The Dunmires said...

She's so little. I also ♥ her hair! Chase had a bunch of black hair when he was born, then it all fell out and now he has really light brown hair. Oh what color do you think her eyes are going to be?

ForeverSarahLee said...

That's a cute little green dress!

I can so picture her making all those little "Laura moans" while she's making those "sleeping smiles". Lol!

♥ ya

Anonymous said...

She looks so small for her car seat but, she looks like a little peanut. That is a good nick name huh?
She is so sweet and take care of you all three!

Anonymous said...

She DID have a bunch of hair! I guess the heartburn was worth it!

I'm going back and catching up on your blog! So far it's been interesting reading. :)