Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Cambria Update

Ok, So it's hard to tell, but her car seat is in a shopping cart. FYI: This pic doesn't do justice! BUT, Phil and I have found a little something to give us a BIG laugh. While walking from the parking lot into Walmart the other day we started watching Cami's face as we pushed her. And let me tell you... this little girl did not know what was going on. The look on her face didn't know whether to smile or cry. Her seat was bouncing and jiggling her SO much! It was great! Her eyes were wide open and just waiting for the next bump to come along. It was by far the greatest fun we have had at her expense so far.
I took this pic this morning. She is now 6wks & 1 day old. We went and got her weighed yesterday. She is now 8lbs 11 oz. She gained 15 ozs in 14 days. YAY!
My Baby sleeping on Sunday... catching up from a long Thanksgiving weekend.
SO SWEET!
She loves laying on the floor... trying to push her self up, roll over (which she CAN do... from her tummy to her back, scary I KNOW!) AND just chillin. She is such a happy little girl and always puts a smile on our face. We sure do love you!

6 comments:

lv2scrpbk said...

Aww Laura she is so adorable. I am so glad you keep posting pictures of here her, so I can watch her grow. It is such a bummer that you live so far away. I love these pictures.

kacee said...

such sweet pictures! I can't believe she is already rolling over!

Kapri said...

i cannot get over that hair. I want to kiss it. She has more hair than Rome...no kidding :)

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

So cute!
shes getting so big...
they grow so fast!

whens the next one /???? lol

The Dunmires said...

The last picture is by far my favorite. Beatuiful. Oh, I won't charge you anything for pics. I love taking them, so it's going to benefit me too! :)

shabbyscrapper said...

be careful...these pics make her hair look red! what a cutie!