Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cambria...


I ADORE YOU!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

What a sweet, sweet baby girl you've got!

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

She is such a cute little girl!! Last night(?) I got on Myspace to check, and saw you posted a bulletin about new pictures, and while I was looking at them, Sam walked in and said "what a cute baby, who's baby is that?" She is very adorable. I keep telling Sam we need to stop by sometime and see ya guys, and your new addition...especially now because you are moving!! I will update my blog soon...lol. just been busy lately, and nothing too exciting happening, lol.

Kim said...

Soooo cute! Isn't it great being a stay-at-home Mommy.

Becky said...

oh she's soo cute! i stared at this pic for a while and just...."awwwwww" lol. how fun!

Chad said...

This was the first picture I've seen of Cambria. She is adorable!