Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Time for a change!

So I have been wanting to cut my hair for a while now and just hadn't got up the nerve to do it.
But after a few weeks of contemplating and finally finding the style that I wanted...
I cut it all off monday night!
I'm excited for the change and can't wait to play around with it.

9 comments:

Kim said...

It looks cute! Have a Happy Thanksgiving with your sweet baby girl.

Kapri said...

so cute! love it! looks easy too...which is nice with little cami...

Marie said...

I wish I was as brave as you. It looks so good!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I thought you looked different. Wow, the colors you had on with your new hair cut on Wednesday, look great!
You cute little mommy!

lv2scrpbk said...

I love your new hair. It really does look so pretty on you. It actually makes you look older. Thanks for calling me so I could finally come see little Cami. Too bad she was sleeping. But I did enjoy seeing you again. Hope you had a Wonderful Thanksgiving.

The Dunmires said...

Oh, your hair looks so cute. It looks really nice on you.

Alyssa said...

Adorable! I love it. Good choice. Have fun in Strawberry.

Unknown said...

Very cute! I hope you guys are having a great time up in Strawberry! I am sure I will hear ALL about it from Grandma! I need to see your little girl. They grow so fast.

Erin said...

Very cute hair! It makes you look a lot older... in a good way!