Phil took the day off from work... so me and Cami got to spend the WHOLE day with daddy on Wednesday!
While getting ready I asked Phil to entertain Cami so I could get ready. He put her in her bouncer and turned on the XBOX. Wasn't what I meant, but she sat there and watched him play for about half an hour while I got ready.


We went to the Olive Garden for lunch! One of our favorites!
Then it was off to Red Mountain Park! We had a blast posing for pics! And seeing all the duckies!








After the park we stopped at the car wash. I only wish that Cami was awake for this... I think she would have got a smile out of it.
We spent the rest of the evening at my mom's eating dinner and playing games! BUT PHIL GOT SICK THAT NIGHT AND IS STILL THROWING UP! SORRY BABE... HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!
3 comments:
Days with Daddy off are the best! Sorry to hear Daddy {Phil} got sick, such a sad way to end a happy day together. Hope he feels better soon.
Wow, how fun to always have family time. Boy, Cami is sure adorable and how very lucky you both are.
hope your hubby recovers soon.
Sounds like you all had a great day. Sorry Phill is sick. I hope he is better by now.
Post a Comment