Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend Update

Sunday...we enjoyed the RAIN! I snapped this pic as we got to my mom's for dinner.
And this was taken while in the car on our way over.
Saturday...my mom, Sarah and I went to Scrapbooks Etc for our all day SCRAPFEST!! We scrapped from 10:30am until 10:30pm.
This is a page I did of Cami... one of my first ones.
Remember the seasonal "love" board I made? Well, this is my next one for ST. PATRICKS day. I'm so excited to make more of these to hang!
Most of my time was spent making this "10 things I love about you" book. Sorry I didn't display all the pages, but I was lacking the pics and will post more when I get it completed.
Here's mom busy at work. Thanks for signing us up and treating up to all our fun stuff! I sure had a blast!
Sarah and I... just chillin.

Who can be sillier?
I think I win!!!
Friday night.... we had a few cousins and friends come over to play Rock Band. We had a blast... and played until we could play no more.
Kelsie Ordonez singing
Phil on the Guitar!
Sam on the Base
Dez on the drums

Makes the band CATZ!

Even Cami wanted to help sing!
Cami and Grandma
Now Phil is singing, I'm on drums, Jess is Guitar and Dez is Base!
We had a very fun and eventful weekend. Hope all of you did as well. Look forward to hearing about yours. Happy last week of January to you all.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Jessica is getting SO GORGEOUS! She has grown up so much. I love the scrapbook page and book! They are both very cute.

Marie said...

Laura, your scrap booking stuff is very cute and all, but I am actually most impressed with the faces you can make. How do you do that?

angiedunn said...

Oh man, I'm sad I couldn't come to the par-tay @ SB this weekend...that would have been a good time!

Ca-ute stuff! You are so creative!

lv2scrpbk said...

Ok Laura, I have got all your messages. I have not forgot about you. But I did forget about Scrapfeast. Or I would have stopped by. We stayed home and chilled.

Jenn said...

Looks like a great weekend! I hope we can get together before you leave!!! Miss you...