Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Catching up!

Okay, so this is NOT the best pic, but it's all I could get. There is SNOW on the SUPERSTITION MOUNTAINS! We are lucky if we get it once a year... so this is a very exciting thing for those of uf here in AZ. We are loving the RAIN. Enjoying the COLD weather. And having fun wearing WARM CLOTHES!


PAINTED Cami's toes yesterday for the first time. Thanks Aimee, for reminding me that I wanted to do this. Now I just need to do mine so I can get a cute pic of both of ours. Painting them made her feet look fatter. I love it though and think they would look cute with little flip flops on. lol

Yesterday Phil and Cami were playing with each other. She was LAUGHING so hard and TALKING so much! It was so fun watching them. I think Phil is loving this age a lot more than the new born stage; there is much more he can do with her now... like play! He is such a great DAD and I'm so thankful for him!



LOVE IT!



Just a few more pics of Daddy & Cami!
Sweet kisses.

Phil didn't turn out so good in this one, but I loved her!
Just chit chatin'!
OKAY, so my RIBBON was a MESS! It was TIME to CLEAN! So I finally organized it all and I think I have a little too much! It's going to be a lot easier to get to and find what I'm looking for. Just wish I had my own SCRAPBOOK ROOM... maybe someday. We'll see!

This is FUNNY! I asked Phil to change a poopy diaper and THIS is what I get! He found a onsie and pulled it over his face so it would help block the SMELL! Notice that he only has one eye out. He says he was about to throw up. I just thought this was funny and I was thinking to myself... just SUCK IT UP! That smell was NOTHING to compared to some. If only he REALLY knew what I did ALL day. lol Love you babe!

I am trying to get Cami to eat a little CEAREAL to try to keep her FULL a longer between feedings. She actually doesn't mind the TASTE, but she hasn't quite figured out how to eat it from a SPOON. So here are a few pics of us trying a spoon, BUT we ended up giving it to her in a BOTTLE!
Messy Face
Her very first time.

Well, I guess this is it for now! Cambria is passed out and I have nothing more to say.

Sleep tight!



5 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

lol your so funny.
i love the toes. defnitily do one with yours :)

k so the thumb thing, you can take a pacifier away later on but you can't take away their thumb lol
she never ever takes her pacifier. i don't know i just know from seeing my cousin she is 5 and they can't get her to stop sucking her thumb.

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

oh i love it when they laugh!
its so much fun!
is he just loving having a little daddies girl? its the best thing to see them light up when daddy comes in the room and then when daddy just smiles and loves it :)

Megan said...

The one of her laughing is soo adorable! And your husband is funny...! :-)

And I totally agree with you about having fun wearing warm clothes and loving the rain. This is the best year we had in a long while, it seems like.

Becky said...

doesn't it get even more fun with every month?! everyday is a blast! she is getting tooo big, it goes so fast!

Kim said...

I just love her little toes! How did you ever get them done? Can't wait to see yours and hers together.