My Biggest FEAR!!!
Okay, so we got asked to speak in church about prophets. I said yes, thinkning that was a broad topic... I can do it! But, for 3 nights strait I stayed up worrying about it & could not sleep. Friday night I cried and started making myself sick...to the point where I couldn't breath. I CAN NOT do this! So, Phil called and got me out of it... and even today right now, I'm getting nervous thinking about it. I will not speak in church and next time i'll just say NO to begin with. Always thought I was a tough person, but I guess NOT!
3 comments:
Speaking in church STRESSES me out as well! I'm sorry it's been such a worry sister!
You cried and made yourself sick?
What the? You've talked in church before...
Man! I was hoping to hear how it went for you guys! What a guy you have in Phil that he got you out of it!
Post a Comment