when I became a mother!
I was so excited that I wanted EVERYONE to know!
(love this pic of everyone on their phones)
I remember holding you for the first time & just starring at you.
Wondering if you looked more like Daddy or more like Mommy.
I remember taking you down to work when you were just 2 days old. Everyone was so excited to see you & meet you for the first time.
Later that night we went to my cousin Ryan's wedding reception and you got to meet the WHOLE family.
I was so proud to be a mother! And even more today. I love this little one so much. She is taught me how to be patient, shown me so much love, and many more things that I can't express, I LOVE YOU!!!
6 comments:
Oh how precious. She is just 100% adorable. What more can anyone say. Good job MOm, you deserve the best for Mother's day!
What a sweet & beautiful post ♥
I totally understand how you feel, you just want the whole world to know what a cute baby you have right!!?? I had a funny feeling that I wanted to go to church although I was tired, I wanted everyone to see my cute baby and wanted to thank Heavenly Father for a precious gift. I have only seen Cami for a couple of times, I want to see more of her! At least I get to see her here, right?
she´s so cute!!! i can´t say that enough! you are such a cute mom too! you can tell how much you love her!
Hey! I love all that hair on her, it's so cute! Chase & I are going to Utah in a couple weeks, but Bruce has to stay and work :(
I love that day too! I'm glad that I could share it with all three of you. Love you sis!
Post a Comment