Cambria turned 5 months on the 16th. Sorry it's taken me so long to post pics... just been a little busy. And since we have been busy I didn't find the time to take her in and get weighed, but I'm guessing she's about 15 lbs and 25 inches long. Her personality is starting to show more an more everyday. It's so fun, but she's starting to get a little picky and a little whiney. Teething? Maybe. Growing? Maybe. She is a pro at sitting up! Loves to walk. Found that she likes to sit in a laundry basket and play with clean clothes! Loves to be outside and enjoys the pool. Better enjoy it now cuz when we get to utah it's still going to be cold. Here are a few pics that I took for her 5 month photo shoot. ENJOY!!!









3 comments:
5 months!
can you believe it!
it goes by so fast.
and she is beautiful!
What a little chunker! I love the theighs and that outfit is so cute!
OMG! Laura you get the CUTIEST pictures of Cami. She is so Beautiful, just like her Momma. Great shots.
Post a Comment