Thursday, March 13, 2008

Abuse?

We all love to see Cami laugh. Her new favorite game is to get hit with a burp cloth. Don't ask me why, but SHE LOVES IT!!! Turn up the volume and ENJOY!

Do you think this is abuse or just simply entertainment?

10 comments:

Kim said...

I will have to go with simply entertainment. I think baby laughs are the best.

Becky said...

that is the cutest thing ever!!! dont they grow so dang fast?! sheesh.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is simply fun and entertainment. She is so cute and I love her laugh. So, sweet!
You are ever so lucky to have a happy child. Enjoy

lv2scrpbk said...

Isn't it amazing how easily children are amused? She is so adorable. When are you leaving? I hope to get to see you again before then. Have a great weekend.

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

Her laugh is sooo cute. That is tooo funny!!

Erin said...

That is so cute. I can't wait for that. Are you guys still moving? How much longer do you have in AZ?

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

OMG I LOVE IT!!!
baby laughs are the greatest!

Unknown said...

That laugh is the BEST! The weirdest things makes babies laugh! Definitely not abuse!

Alyssa said...

That is so adorable!!! I'm glad we have blogs, and can keep in touch when you guys move. Take care!!!

Megan said...

The video is soo cute, her laugh is soo sweet! So where are you guys moving in Utah??

Btw, I tagged ya, come look at my blog.