Sunday, April 27, 2008

Crawling

Cambria started crawling today (one hand after the other) in the grass over at phil's brother house. It was so cute to watch her. I wasn't able to get a video cuz she only moved about 3 feet . And when i went to get the camera she wouldnt do it again. So i'll post a video as soon as I can catch her.

3 comments:

shabbyscrapper said...

OHHH...DANG IT! BE SURE TO SEND VIDEO AS SOON AS YOU CAN CATCH HER. I WAS PRINTING PICS LAST NIGHT FOR A BAZZILL ASSIGNMENT AND I CAME ACROSS A COUPLE OF SUPER CUTE PICS OF CAMI AND ONE OF CAMI AND PHIL RUBBING NOSES. SO CUTE AND SO FUN TO LOOK AT THEM.

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK THE DRIVE IS FROM YOUR PLACE TO SAN DIEGO? IS JENKINS COMING FOR SURE?

MISS YOU ALL AND LOVE YOU TONS, MOM

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

YAY!! How awesome!! and exciting!! We miss you guys!! Hope Utah is treating you guys good!!

angiedunn said...

Aw, sooooo fun. Just caught up on all your recent posts...she's a doll.

K, so good luck to Phil. My-dawg is also unemployed, well...just barely got a job after 4 long months. So I hear ya...so frustrating. But it'll come. Take care!