So basically they are gone and you all get time for Mother's and daughters? Bows for hunting? Miss ya! do you think I should send my ever filling up goody bag for cambria with your mom for california? I was thinking it may be easier as you know, I love shopping for these little adorable girls.
5 comments:
Bows and food?!
What the...
I love a good girls weekend!
what? no scrapping? that's what we do in az for fathers & sons...
21 days...
I simply can NOT tell you how excited I am for California!!
So basically they are gone and you all get time for Mother's and daughters?
Bows for hunting?
Miss ya!
do you think I should send my ever filling up goody bag for cambria with your mom for california?
I was thinking it may be easier as you know, I love shopping for these little adorable girls.
Post a Comment