Okay, this is BY FAR the funniest video yet!! BUT, you MUST pay attention!!
Cambria is standing up holding on to Phil & then falls over. Phil laughs at her. And then... LISTEN VERY CLOSELY! Cambria then turns with the straightest face and says "WHAT?" It's so funny, but not the only thing that's funny. If you keep watching Phil then tries to explain what just happened, but can't talk and so he STUTTERS!! HILARIOUS! But you must pay attention or watch it AT LEAST twice.
Sorry if this isn't as funny to you all, but we got a kick out of it and watched it like 10 times!
Okay, if the video won't load for you here... try going to this link to see it http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=34273194
11 comments:
I LOVE IT!
I've already watched it 5 times!
haha, Lanners and I just watched it twice and think it is hilarious....the "what" is cute, but the stuttering and PHILS laugh is hilarious....haha....
Oh that is darling!
I love it! "What?" It's so precise and to the point, and so definite & clear. She'll be mouthing off before you know it. Lol! :0)
Um, that's the cutest. She's a little lady already!!
Super cute!
i have NO SOUND at work!!!ARRRGGGHH! can't wait to go home and hear the sound. but hte visual is dang cute too.
15 days...
How funny! She is so cute! She said it so clear too!
So cute and I actually got it on the first try. {You know, I still want to call him Bob and I get confused when you say his name is Phil- I know, odd!}
Phil's laugh is so contagious in that clip! JD heard from the other room and what like, who is that laughing?! Love her little voice and Phil's boisterous laugh! Super fun clip...
That's the cutest thing Laura! I had to watch it over and over.
Post a Comment