Cambria just looked too cute to not take pics.
Her hair today.
All smiles! (I love how you can see her teeth)
Playing on mommy's lap.
Now she wants the camera.
Now you have to see the video "grumpy". She couldn't grab the lens and she was getting frustrated. She didn't stay mad very long, but I had to get a video of her being grumpy... just for Grandma!
Her hair today.
All smiles! (I love how you can see her teeth)
Playing on mommy's lap.
Now she wants the camera.
Now you have to see the video "grumpy". She couldn't grab the lens and she was getting frustrated. She didn't stay mad very long, but I had to get a video of her being grumpy... just for Grandma!
7 comments:
she is so cute like a button.
guess what I found Aimee your friend as I got lost in the blogging world. LOL
She is going to be taking our family photos this fall. Great, i am happy as she seems so sweet!
Take care Laura, miss ya
I love her hair like that! You're so good at making her cute all the time. The Packard reunion is just my immediate family. I wish we were having a huge Packard reunion! It's been way too long.
cute pics! she doesn't seem very grumpy in the video. and it's not like i haven't seen her grumpy!!!
i love the cheesy, scrunched up smiles in the pics though...very, very cute!
love ya tons!!
OMG!!! CUTE!!!!!!!!!
i love the hair
Aww, Laura! I would totally have watched her for you if I was still there. I'm sorry! Hopefully something works and you're able to go to camp. Going up as a leader is quite the experience and a great way to get to know the girls.
Okay, and Cami looks so adorable in these pictures. I really love seeing her smile. She's so dang cute!! You and Phil made a beautiful baby! Lol.
Ok I seriously have to appoligize for being so far behind. My cord went out on my laptop and all my faves are on here. Anyway, Cami is so adorable. I love her little teeth.
I am so sorry you don't get to go to girls camp with the girls. Oh well it happens. I'm sure there will be more outings you will get to go on.
I am going to update my blog in the next couple days. I am going to put some funny pictures of Sarah on there.
Miss you and I sure hope you get to come down and visit soon.
Martha
Seriously... she looks just like a Pinckard in these pictures. Funny!
Post a Comment