Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I need help

Okay, so I have seen many of you do this... so those of you who know how.. I expect some answers!

How do you make it say "click here"(or whatever) when you want to put a link to another website; rather than typing it all out?

I know I should know how with as much time as I spend on here. But it's something that I have never done before and I need some help. So answer away. PLEASE!!!

5 comments:

Em said...

When you are typing out a post select/ highlight the text you want and click on the bracket with the world behind it. This is where you will enter the url/web page you want to direct people to. i hope this makes sense. Emily McBride from SBE.

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

whoops
okay everywhere that has WW just delete it and then heres your code

< WWa hrefWW="what the url is" >*click here*< / aWW>

angiedunn said...

since your other comments already told ya: i'll just say, your blog is cute as always & we miss you in az.

enjoy the 4th in utah! it is so magical there.

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

love the new blog background!! so cute!