Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Take time to...

Me & Cambria are going to go outside and play in the pool for a little. Just thought I'd remind everyone to take time to relax and enjoy the time you have with your family.
Thanks Jessica, for taking the photo that I stole and edited.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I will try to relax today if not I will tonight. I have Love Notes w/Lesli tonight. I know I haven’t commented in a while but I have been keeping up with everything on your blog. I can’t believe how big Cambria is getting and she is so cute. I wanted to let you know that all of my kids got to a point where they wouldn’t eat baby food any more too at about 9 months or so. I just started giving them what we were eating. As for your hair I like it now and when you first cut it. I keep thinking about cutting mine but I haven’t decided yet. I also wanted to let you know that you are doing a great job at taking pictures and editing them. What kind of camera are you using? I’m looking for a smaller one to carry around with me. Well this is long enough. Miss seeing you but it looks like your little family is doing well in Utah.☺

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

Laura,

I think I like your hair longer better. I LOVE your hair in the cowboy hat pic!!! SOOO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE BLOG HEADER. I LOVED THAT PHOTO OF YOUR THREE LOOKING UP.
SO DARN CUTE!!!!!

lv2scrpbk said...

Hey you, if you email me direct I will send you the link. And tell you a litle more. here is my email: mlstgrwld@yahoo.com