Thursday, August 14, 2008

Check it out!

I put a few more pics up on my Photo blog.

And a few new videos up finally! There's one of Cambria at the temple just walking. There's one of her playing and me trying to get her to laugh. I think she's a little involved in the shoe she's playing with and was just laughing to get me to shut up. It was more of a sympathy laugh and not her true laugh. And one of my nephew from a week or so ago...he wore his diaper swimming and it's huge/saggy.

6 comments:

Amy J said...

That video is so cute! I can't wait for Payton to walk! And thanks for posting about the giveaway :)

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

OMG I love her walk. shes so grown up. and did you make that necklace for her? evertime mylee has a necklace on, when shes sleepy she pulls it off with her bows lol

and the diaper... discusting LOL

Anonymous said...

oh the temple-walking one is so cute!!!!!!

{Your mom is gonna cry again.}

What happened to Cambria??

She grew up. Boo hoo. where's that baby...........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

Such a cute laugh...even if it is kind of a fake one :)

KOCHERHANS said...

You really have an eye for photography Laura. I checked out your photo blog too and they are adorable. Your editing skills are amazing. Very impressed. Good for you.

Amy J said...

How funny about the sticky notes. I worked with this woman once that would put sticky notes EVERYWHERE. She'd put something on my desk that had a section to write notes on it, and instead it would have sticky notes all over it...we found them in the file cabinets, on walls, desks...they were everywhere and most of the were nonsense and not necessary. Can't stand them anymore...same with paperclips..everywhere and they make all the papers you don't want to stick together get all tangled in them..blah!