I took this next photo on Friday. I just wanted to share her bruise once again. It's like it had to get worse before it got better. I will always remember this, because it was her first real big one.
Saturday night we went to the driving range with Phil's parents. Here is Cambria playing with a tape measure and the numbers on the cement. She did pretty good for us, but wanted to run out on the field.
Here they are, just hitting away. Phil's mom is cute to watch, because she doesn't hit with very much power, but she looks way cute playing.
My little golfer. I never thought Phil would take up golfing, but after the first time he has gone a few more and I think it's something he enjoys doing with his brothers and dad.
My cute little Philby!
Here I am getting ready to hit. I'm not very accurate, but for being my second time I don't think I did too bad.
I posted a few new videos that you'll have to check out. One is of Cambria dancing while we were at Target on Saturday. The next one is of me hitting on the range. Enjoy!
Saturday night we went to the driving range with Phil's parents. Here is Cambria playing with a tape measure and the numbers on the cement. She did pretty good for us, but wanted to run out on the field.
Here they are, just hitting away. Phil's mom is cute to watch, because she doesn't hit with very much power, but she looks way cute playing.
My little golfer. I never thought Phil would take up golfing, but after the first time he has gone a few more and I think it's something he enjoys doing with his brothers and dad.
My cute little Philby!
Here I am getting ready to hit. I'm not very accurate, but for being my second time I don't think I did too bad.
I posted a few new videos that you'll have to check out. One is of Cambria dancing while we were at Target on Saturday. The next one is of me hitting on the range. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Well its a good hobby to have.
Iv'e only been golfing once. It was mini golf, but it was so much fun.
Nothing like good family time. :)
poor bruise!
and she has a dolly!!!
yay! :)
cute shorts she has on at the driving range!!! she looks like such a big girl!
poor bruise! Oh and you are the cutest on the golf coarse. Way to go Laura!!!
Post a Comment