Friday night we went out as a family. We went to dinner, Target & the mall. It was nice to get away and all be together.
Saturday we went to the 7am session at the Ogden Temple. This was only my second time going through a session. We have been back to do sealings, but not a session. It was VERY NICE to be able to do this again. I'm looking forward to going again soon.

Saturday afternoon we headed down to Magna to visit some friends. We hung around the house playing with this sweet little one...
Cambria was IN LOVE with her BEBE POD. We have one, but I guess it isn't as cool as hers. This seat kept her entertained for hours... literally. She would sit in it, put toys in it, climb over it, and even tried to stand up while sitting in it. THAT made for a good laugh, because when she stood up the seat was stuck to her butt and so she had a huge bootie and could hardly walk. I tried to get a video of it, but that time it didn't stick. It was hilarious though!

Then we went down to the Gateway to get dinner and walk around a little. Then they bought Guitar Hero 3 for the wii... so we went back to the house to play. It was lots of fun! I still like Rock Band better though.Sunday was church and then family came over to celebrate all the August birthdays. Cambria loved the cake and ice cream! Then she spent the rest of the evening hanging with her favorite peeps and doing what she loves best... playin' in the dirt!
Just one of the kids. You can ALWAYS find her where the crowd is.
She loves Xander!


Cambria just walks non-stop. She can now stand herself up without holding onto anything. I have yet to see it, but other people have. She is such a happy baby and still loves to be outside. I can't believe how fast she has grown, but it's been a good journey and learning experience so far. We are just taking it easy and loving our simple life!
Just one of the kids. You can ALWAYS find her where the crowd is.
She loves Xander!

Cambria just walks non-stop. She can now stand herself up without holding onto anything. I have yet to see it, but other people have. She is such a happy baby and still loves to be outside. I can't believe how fast she has grown, but it's been a good journey and learning experience so far. We are just taking it easy and loving our simple life!
6 comments:
wow only the 2nd!
her hair is getting so long! and yay for standing on her own! i bet you can't wait to see it! :)
Some of my fondest childhood memories were playing with my cousins. Some day, Cambria will thank you for being near all her cousins and for the pictures you took of their play!
oh the sinkin' cuteness strikes again. Seriously, just whedn I thought she couldn't get cuter, she gets more and more! Miss seeing you guys!
Seriously Laura,
When I read your blog it makes me want to just sit down and take a deep breath. I love how you guys are so simple and take it easy, but at the same time spend SO much time with family. That is what its all about. I love it. I love reading your blog. You make me want to spend more time with my kids as you do with Cambria. You're amazing.
GREAT PICS AS USUAL. ARE YOU AND BLUE LOSING WEIGHT? YOU BOTH LOOK THIN IN THE TEMPLE PICS...
3 1/2 WEEKS...
I love the pic of you and your hubby! your outfit is too cute!!
Post a Comment