Cambria got to go outside and help pick tomatoes from the garden.
She picked the very best ones.
Wow mom, look at these!
She would put it in, but then take it right back out. Everything is a game to her.
Helping Mom Mom in the garden in fun.
Just picked and ready to eat! She doesn't care for the skin too much, so she'll take one bite, spit it out, and then dig right in.
And even when it's 100 degrees outside... she still wants to play in the dirt. And yes, it gets that hot here.
Can't resist a booty shot, even when it's dirty.
Look at this beauty. The smaller one is the average size zucchini we pick from the garden. Well, we didn't notice this one hiding on the side and look how BIG it got!
Well, around this time tomorrow we'll be heading down to AZ. I can't wait to see all my family and the few friends we'll get to see. Wish us luck and I'll post pics we get back.
She picked the very best ones.
Wow mom, look at these!
She would put it in, but then take it right back out. Everything is a game to her.
Helping Mom Mom in the garden in fun.
Just picked and ready to eat! She doesn't care for the skin too much, so she'll take one bite, spit it out, and then dig right in.
And even when it's 100 degrees outside... she still wants to play in the dirt. And yes, it gets that hot here.
Can't resist a booty shot, even when it's dirty.
Look at this beauty. The smaller one is the average size zucchini we pick from the garden. Well, we didn't notice this one hiding on the side and look how BIG it got!
Well, around this time tomorrow we'll be heading down to AZ. I can't wait to see all my family and the few friends we'll get to see. Wish us luck and I'll post pics we get back.
11 comments:
Thats awesome that you guys have a garden! I want a garden! Dumb bunnies! :(
I hope you come to church! That would be fun! Good luck!
Take lots of photos!
PS: It is supposed to be thunderstorm tomorrow too! Hope you run into some crazy rain! :)
I am so excited you are coming. If it turns out you can't go camping due to the weather, I told your mom I want to come cook for you guys so you can see our cookware. Call me when you get here.
ok, I will try and come by as I have something for little cambria. Always you know as I love her! She is a doll. She has so many aunties out here. LOL
I hope you have a wonderful trip down to AZ :) Also...love the little booty shots. So cute!
Mmm! I can't wait until we have a house and can grow a garden. Dannon's family is big into gardening and farming! Drive safe!
i dream of having a garden & picking the fruits of my labor! so fun that you live in a gardening state where it's a pleasure, not just a commandment! (: cami...is adorable.
Laura - I'm thinking about you right now because its totally raining right now and I think you might be here.....or you're on your way. Hope it sticks around for you because I know you're dying for a rainstorm. Hope you have a great weekend with your family.
Hey Laura great to see you guys on Sunday hope you had a safe trip home.
Those are darling pictures. I can't believe how long and thick Cambria's hair is!! Have fun in Arizona! Tell your fam hi for me.
wow, she's getting sooo big! she's such a cutie! we've had alot of people here share their tomatoes and zucchini with us- Yay! I ♥ tomatoes from a garden sooo much!!!! hope you had fun with your fam. this weekend!
Post a Comment