ok...so I did this on my blog- you inspired me!!! actually, you gave me a much needed laugh to start my day out right!!! my kids are so amused by this as well!!! thanks for the fun!
haha its an intense workout program that is supposed to get you ripped in 90 days. josh talked to a personal trainer in our ward and he said its really the own work out video that does what it says its going to do :) how fun that you can work out together!
The pictures of you and Phil are great. I tried to do the same thing, but mine didn't turn out nearly as good. I don't have any pictures of me without bangs in my face. I love the new blog look.
14 comments:
I dig the 72 and 78 look! This looks like fun to try. thanks for sharing
Hilarious. Love the fro!
ok...so I did this on my blog- you inspired me!!! actually, you gave me a much needed laugh to start my day out right!!! my kids are so amused by this as well!!! thanks for the fun!
OMG that is hilarious. i will have to try it :)
so no i couldn't find my camera but i found it this morning. so i will have to take video and post it!
lol. very funny.
as for camera suggestions, if you're looking for a digital SLR camera, I would go for a Nikon D40 (or higher) or a Cannon Rebel XTi.
FUNNY! You should so go for the fro!
hahaha
PS: I need to talk to you! :(
OMG I think I had that 1996 hairdo! Oh boy! Funny stuff!
haha its an intense workout program that is supposed to get you ripped in 90 days.
josh talked to a personal trainer in our ward and he said its really the own work out video that does what it says its going to do :)
how fun that you can work out together!
This was so fun. I did it on my blog - you'll have to check it out. Thanks for the fun idea - gave me something to do. Hope you're having a great day!
Oh my gosh..
this was seriously hilarious!
i'm diggin the fro.. and even the glasses!
The pictures of you and Phil are great. I tried to do the same thing, but mine didn't turn out nearly as good. I don't have any pictures of me without bangs in my face. I love the new blog look.
omg...the 1984 fro totally looks like me in high school! how scary. and how scary that i can actually admit it! lol
too fun...
your 1972 and 1996 is the best!
And Phil's 1950. Too funny and how neat! I think I shall try this out. LOL
your 1972 and 1996 is the best!
And Phil's 1950. Too funny and how neat! I think I shall try this out. LOL
Post a Comment