Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthday Weekend & Bows

Here are Cambria & Payton at Costco Friday afternoon. Aren't they cute! I got to open my presents from Phil Friday and got 2 new pairs of shoes, a shirt, and a really cute skirt! He did it all by himself and I'm so proud! You did good! We went to Salt Lake that night with the Juhasz's for a little shopping and dinner. Here's our little family.
I hope this doesn't offend anyone, BUT this is a size 30 MINISKIRT! Not only can the both of us fit in this, but I don't think someone that big should be wearing a shorty skirt. Sorry.
I snapped this photo saturday morning as Phil and I left for our day out for my birthday. I love her!
Phil & I went shopping, went to see Eagle Eye(great movie), and then out to dinner. It was so nice to get away and just be with him. I love you Phil and thanks again for everything!
Saturday night after the General Relief Society meeting, that I attended and was pretty good, we had some birthday cake. Cami didn't mind the cake much, but is a sucker for Ice Cream! I was trying to feed it to her, but then she took over.
She ended up dumping the melted ice cream in her lap. I'm guessing it was a little too cold for her, judging by this face.
Well, I am no longer the YW's secretary. Our stake got a new ward and we are part of it. I also gave a talk on sunday and was very nervous and spoke for just under 10 minutes, probably a record long for me. I'm off the hook for now, but being in a new ward you never know.
Sunday we went over to the Juhasz's after church to play some games. Out of all the places for Payton to play...THIS is where she ended up!
Silly girl!
Sorry about the red-eyes, I just wanted to share this photo even though it would be better after I edit it. She's just too stinkin cute!(can you see her tongue?)Monday was AMY'S birthday, so I took her out to lunch. Here's Cambria enjoying a french fry...the one thing she will always eat.
And cutest Payton, all dolled up, as usual. I didn't get any photo's of Amy, sorry.
We spent a few hours walking around some shops and buying some stuff.
Then today, Tuesday, Amy came over and we made some bows. These first ones are a few I made by myself a few days ago...not knowing what I was doing.
And here are some from today, with a little help and instruction!
Don't know if I'll start a shop to sell bows, decor, & scrapbook pages, but we'll see. It's been a good weekend and start of the week. Later!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I TOTALLY AGREE with that mini skirt stuff! Yuck!
And you really shouldn't give Cami too much junk food. Rot her poor little teeth out. :( My step sis does that with her kids, and they now have the crapiest teeth. of course she gives them drugs too, but thats a diff story. :'(
Anyway, hope you had a great birthday!!

Ps: when are you all ganna come back?
When i get married, i am out! I'm sick of Arizona. lol The only time i went out, was when we went to NM for cam. So i'm getting pretty annoyed with Arizona! :(

Amy J said...

Fun times. Thanks again for letting me hang out all day! Its always fun.

Anonymous said...

The picture of Cambria eating the french fries is wicked adorable. She is absolutely beautiful. Makes me want to have another one real soon and I sure do hope once I get pregnant that we have a girl! But alas I don't get to pick and will have to wait a while before we come to that part :)

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

OMG the skirt is huge lol

he is just basically a model. he walks around the store in their clothes lol he quit pest control. he was sick all the time it wasn't worth it. we are doing fine :)

what is phil doing now?

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

oh and i know the bottle is lazy BUT mylee will walk with her bottle of juice or whatever is in it and run into walls because of the angle that she had to hold it at. so this is safer lol

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

wow thats neat.
thats one of those jobs you don't even think about applying for lol
are you guys on your own or still living with family?

angiedunn said...

happy birth, girl. glad you had a fun date with your husband!

k, can't get over cami's voluptuous amounts of hair! it's unreal! i love it...

cute bows & fun pics! thanks for sharin' your cute life...

shabbyscrapper said...

the pic of cami grimacing with ice cream all over her...totally looks like she could be brynn's girl!

Nicole Palmer said...

Happy Birthday Laura! It sounds like you had fun! Isn't it awesome to have someone to help you with your kid when you want to get away or take a shower?!?!