Friday, September 26, 2008

Hanging out

Got crack? lol
Not only has Cambria's bum been hanging out, but so have her and Payton...a TON!
She was standing on the scooter in the garage...
so I took her for a little ride.
And we got on the other scooter thing, I forgot what it's called. She LOVES them both.
Here are her and Payton getting into the wet wipes yesterday. So, as you can see there's not too much going on around here. I'm having a blast hanging out with Amy and Cami absolutely ADORES Payton!
I have been making a few bows and hair clips. Amy's going to come over in a little so we can watch Grey's Anatomy from last night, I worked on my talk for Sunday a little, but still need a few touch ups, we're going out for ice cream tonight for mine and Amy's birthday...hers in Monday. We'll be the same age. Then I have a pretty busy tomorrow for my big day. There's a Relief Society broadcast tomorrow night. Then my talk on Sunday...wish me luck!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck! And Happy Birthday, to you!

shabbyscrapper said...

WHAT!!! YOU ARE GIVING A TALK ? ARE YOU GOING TO BE OK? YOU SHOULD HAVE BLUE VIDEO IT SO WE CAN SEE IT. J/K

GOOD LUCK! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW...WE WILL BE THINKING ABOUT YOU!

I GOT CAMI'S B-DAY GIFT THE OTHER DAY...CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE IT TO HER!

LOVE YA!!!!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

good luck and happy birthday!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

i dont' know what my problem was lol
i had just talked to my friend that just got hers done and they did it wrong and she couldnt sit down for a week so i was so scared lol

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

Happy Birthday Laura!! Hope you enjoy it and do something VERY exciting and fun!!! 22??? WOW! getting old!! lol, jk! I feel soooo old now!!

ForeverSarahLee said...

Okay, so watching those videos of Cami are a lot of fun! I love that we get to "be there" for that short time w/her. Love it! Also, that one of her drinking the bottle in the crib. You're a big jerk. Lay her down already. Lol!

Guthrie's said...

Happy Birthday Laura! Hope you had a great day. You know Just yesterday you were about at big as Cami. I'm glad to see that you are loving life. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

hope you had the best Happy Birthday Ever! How old are you??
I forgot. LOL
Miss ya and have a great time!