Once again, most of these ideas have come from other people, so I can't take complete credit. I do try to change things up a bit, so I'm not just copying. I'm just proud that I got a few done.
Cambria at 12 days old.

"A perfect love"
Cambria at 4 weeks.
Cambria at 3 months.

7 months old.

Close up of the flowers

It's been fun getting a little scrapbook time in. I need to try to do it more, just doesn't seem to happen. I have the time... I just need to get motivated sometimes. Hopefully there will be more to come.
6 comments:
LUCKY!
I'm totally jealous you GET the time to do that stuff. Lol!
Super cute pages, by the way. Don't you just LOVE the new BITTY ppaer flowers?! I sure do! :O)
I started with a class...
http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/university/classes.shtml
but it is pretty much like paper scrapbooking with the layering but I love it so much because I can print them out at Costco for $2 for an 8x8 and reuse and change the papers to fit my needs. And there is no mess to clean up! There are so many free digi kits that you can download. On the create blog check out the IKEAGODDESS blog she always has ton of freebies that she finds. Also you will need Adobe Photoshop Elements. You can download a trial version for 30 days. There are so many free tutorials too that you can find on the internet. Here is one that might help you get started: http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/university/tutorials/tutorials.shtml#first
I hope this helps.
You are so good! I haven't scrapbooked in so long and now I think my pages would just be lame! I love what you do!
You are SO crafty & talented! Holy cow! I'm looking over your blog thinking that I can't even dream these kind of ideas up let alone put any of it together!!!! So AWESOME!
Cute pages!
Very talented. I've never gotten into scrapbooking and I'm just amazed at the things people can do with simple paper products. I'm so not crafty. These are adorable.
Post a Comment