Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Addresses!

I need every ones addresses. I know it's been almost 3 years since I have lived away from home, but this is one thing I still don't have my own of... a list of addresses. So PLEASE send them my way. If you don't want to share with the whole world on a comment, e-mail me at HurleyGurley0927@aol.com. Thanks everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can't have mine, till I have yours again! I lost my address book as I have little, sweet girly cambria's birthday gift, plus your little new baby awaiting surprise. LOL
I love surprises.
So, please let I would love your address again!
Are you ok?

Braydens Blog said...

Ya are you ok? You havent been posting very many blogs latley. Anyways Ill text you my address. Good luck miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Mine is:

443 S. State St. #108
Provo, UT 84606

Kinsey said...

just saw you are expecting again! Congrats! It's definitely crazy having 2, especially under the age of 2, but it's totally worth it!

Me said...

Brian & Carrie Bentley
Madison, Tatum, Hunter
44161 W Garden Ln
Maricopa, AZ 85239

Anonymous said...

yes ditto to Kinsey. having 2 is harder, as you need to put two in a cart, two in a car, etc. but, it is worth it. I found 3 were easier. LOL After three you can have 4 as it is just one more and for some reason, it gets easier, until Junior High. (Yucky)

Happy Pregnancy and take care of yourself. Wish I were there to help. I am sure your mom also. :)