Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've been tagged!

My cousin Carey tagged me on this little "survey" on myself. So here goes... Have fun!

I am: a wife, mother, sister & daughter.
I think: about what I should say to people, but then usually don't say it out loud.
I want: WINTER & Christmas to get here already
I have: the most AMAZING family EVER!
I dislike: liars
I miss: my family in AZ
I fear: I'll be old and alone.
I feel: blessed
I hear: the washing machine
I smell: kinda muggy, dirty air from outside...i should close the window.
I crave: a drumstick with caramel & nuts
I cry: when I think about not having all my family being at the temple together
I usually: like to sleep in later than i should
I regret: not spending every second of every minute of my day playing with cami and I'm going to try to be better
I search: for different poses and cool ideas for photo shoots
I wonder: If i'll ever be able to become a professional photographer
I love: being silly and acting like a kid sometimes. And to LAUGH
I care: about my family & friends
I always: take a photo to remember the moment and then blog about it
I worry: about money, but who doesn't?
I am not: shy, nor as skinny or tan as i used to be lol
I remember: the first time i met phil, as a missionary
I believe: anyone can achieve what they want if they put their whole heart into it
I dance: any style and very passionately
I sing: REALLY loud when I'm all by myself in the car!
I don't always: tell people i love them or miss them as much as i should
I argue: when i know that i'm right!
I write: never, no such a thing as a journal after i started blogging
I win: at a lot of games...even video games when the boys don't expect me to
I lose: my hair way too easily...and so does cambria i have found out
I wish: i could take a trip to AZ once a month for the weekend
I listen: to suggestions, but still go with what i think will be best
I don't understand: most of the scriptures, but that's my own fault cuz i haven't studied for a while.
I can usually be found: at the computer or my desk making bows/scrapping
I watch: Jon & Kate plus 8...my fave
I forget: the stupidest things sometimes but can remember a face and name very well
I am happy: with where my life is now and how far i have come.

I now tag: Amy J, Amy B, Erin H, Kelsie D, & Aimee J

3 comments:

Erin said...

K, I just realized that I did the wrong tag! I only saw your first tag and thought that's the one you were talking about. Oops!

shabbyscrapper said...

check my blog...i actually did the tag thang!

ForeverSarahLee said...

Your family misses you too.
And I freakin' LOVE those stuffed pumpkins you made. I'm totally jealous you get to stay athome and do such Martha-Stewart things. Brat! Lol :o)

Coming to the AZ once a month would ROCK!