The craft fair went really well. I was hoping to make the cost of the booth rental back and just be happy to have had the experience and I ended up making 3 times the booth rental back. I was selling my flower loop bows like crazy and wishing that I had a bigger stock and more variety of colors there cuz I'm sure I could have sold more. I have been extra tired, trying to get caught up on laundry and house cleaning, after slacking for a week. I think I'm finally starting to show a little, but still in the awkward stage where people can't tell that I'm pregnant. Cambria gave my tummy a big fat kiss this morning when she woke up... that was cute. She has been such a good sport! Now we are looking forward to our trip to AZ! I'm so sick of seeing stuff about Twilight and I'm so not seeing what the big fuss is all about. I think we might rent it when it comes out, but until then I don't want to hear one more thing about it. I want to start scrapbooking more. I want to get organized. Today more than ever I'm wishing we had our own place. But other than that, we are doing good and I'll try to get a few photos up later and Cambria and my little belly. Hope you are all doing well. Peace!
4 comments:
Remember how I'm a dork and can't do math! Yeah, we did make three times our booth fee, I think I said we almost made 3, but really we almost made 4 times our booth fee. Sweet! Glad your bows sold so well. It was a fun experience, and yes, lets do get together this week. Just let me know what day you REALLY need an escape.
Cami is SO CUTE! I can't wait to see more pictures! An oh my gosh! I am so sick of Twilight too! And High School Musical, and Hanna Montana! My goodness! lol But i am glad you did so well with the booth! Now you know your stuff will so sell online! :)
Can't wait to see you!
PS: You can do Geatans Christmas pictures if you want! :)
<3
yes I know 100% what you mean. it is drving me nuts at the theatre but, the hipe is surely down finally. What a crazy weekend and Thank God I took off. Yippee!@@!!
that just reminded me... i have a video of mylee kissing and pictures but i never posted the pictures lol
i bet you still don't have a belly lol
Post a Comment