Tuesday, December 16, 2008

14 Months

Cambria is 14 months old today. I have tried to take a photo, but it's just not happening right now. So you'll have to live without. She's around 22 pounds now. Wears mostly size 18 month clothes. She LOVES shoes, books, real babies(not so much dolls), talking back/saying "no" or "mine", helping, watching cartoons or movies, playing with her cousins and friends, talking on the phone, and dancing. She is off the bottle...with that she is drinking less and eating a little more. I still wish she would eat better, but hopefully that will get better with time. It's getting harder to take photos of her just sitting still and smiling, but it's cute cuz I'll say "Say cheese" and she'll look at me and give me a huge smile. Only lasts a half a second, but it's cute.(maybe I'll have to get a video of that one) Anyway, she's been a little stinker when it comes to sleeping lately. We really need to get into a better schedule and stick to it. That's my goal for this next month; along with a little more playing with her. Well, I guess that's it for now.

1 comment:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

aww cute!
it is harder to get them to sitstill lol

and its truly amzing how much they grow in evena couple of days :)