Wednesday, December 17, 2008

3 years

Today is our 3rd anniversary. This day 3 years ago I married my best friend Phil. In the last 3 years our relationship has grown, we have been on many great trips, have brought one daughter into the world, have moved to a new state, have made new friends, are expecting baby number 2 and have gotten a little older. And I would do it all over again, no matter what! I am so proud of the husband and father that Phil has become. We still have a life to go and lots to learn, but the journey has been great so far! I am so in love with Phil & Cambria...don't know what I would do without them & hope to never find out.

We have plans to go shopping and get ice cream tonight. Then on Friday we will go out for dinner or something. I hope to get a photo of the both of us tonight...so I'll post about that later.

Here's to a great 3 years! I love you babe!

8 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

happy anniversary!

we did try and because she couldn't see us she freaked. so oh well. i don't mind. its still a huge thing for us because since she's been born till last week she's slept next to me in the same bed lol

Amy J said...

Happy Anniversary!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary to YOU (and Phil too)!! We got married right after you guy...Jan 3rd...and to be honest, I totally forgot about our anniversary. So thanks for the reminder! Hope you have a great night.

lv2scrpbk said...

Happy Anniversary Laura & Phill. You 2 are so cute. Have a fun week

Amy Blue said...

December is the greatest month to get married in... everyone is doing it! Happy Anniversary! we love you guys! Go celebrate!!!!

Anonymous said...

happy annie! you're so cute!!!

angiedunn said...

woot. 3 years. really? time flies when you're cute.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU TOO BABE!!