Friday, December 19, 2008

This morning...

...I woke up dreaming about pizza & honey hot wings from Barro's, anything from On The Border, a buffalo ranch chicken wrap from Buffalo Wild Wings, a Hawaiian top sirloin from Charleston's, and macho nachos from Mango's. Can't wait to get down to Arizona so my dreams can come true, at least once at each of these places. YUM!

4 comments:

ForeverSarahLee said...

You are SUCH a freak!

I absolutely LOVE you sista'! :o)

Jamie said...

He, he! That is too funny, Ihope you get to enjoy everyone of those while you are here. I dream about my Utah places - Steak Burrito from Barbacoa a Smothered Burrito from La Puente, Mexican Hot Chocolate from Rafael's, my BFF, Jamie's cooking, and you know Cafe Rio is better in UT!

Amy Blue said...

Have some wings for me!!! I love that place. I'm soooo jealous!

Anonymous said...

you crack me up Laura, Is this pregnancy cravings or random?

You are simply the best!
Love and miss ya