Tuesday, February 17, 2009

16 Months

This was Cambria one year ago!
I can't believe that at 4 months I was already doing her hair in pigtails.She weighed 13.11 pounds & was 24" long.She was my happy blue eyed baby.
Now at 16 months...She goes to bed between 8-9 and wakes up between 7-8.
Her naps range from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
She loves to read books, sing, play with play-doh, color, play the piano, be around kids, and hangout with mom(even if it's just watching a movie.)
She is very stubborn.
Has a hard time eating healthy food, but would eat ice cream & chocolate for every meal.
Talks ALL day long.
Is having a hard time sharing toys with cousins...she thinks they are all hers.
Loves little babies...I can't wait to see how she is with little boy blue(still no name yet.)
We love Cambria so much and it has been a blessing to have her in our lives. She has taught us so much. She is such a smart girl; it amazes us so much. I think she's advanced for her age and I think sometimes she thinks she's a big girl. She is so fun to watch and her imaginary side is starting to show. I love that she is able to play by herself and be happy. She just makes me so happy!

2 comments:

The*Evans*Family said...

Look at all that hair! She's darling. Can't wait to see what your little boy looks like too!

Unknown said...

haha Thats his name now. "Little Boy Blue." At least until he's named. :)