This pregnancy has gone by so fast and so well. I'm feeling a little more prepared now and I'm so anxious for him to get here. So far I have gained about 10 pounds. I'm still wearing normal jeans, just a bigger size with a belt & as for shirts, just depends. Depending on the day I TOTALLY look 6 months pregnant, but some days I don't. I think it's so weird how the clothes you wear or what you eat can make your stomach fluctuate in size so much. I normally don't wear such tight clothes, but I put some on to take a few pics, so you could see the belly.
And this one was just for fun...I don't think I look very pregnant from the front in this one.
I'm still working out; not as much as I would like, but at least it's something. I have an Ultrasound and Dr's appointment next week. I'm looking forward to those and will post after those happen. I love it when Cambria lifts my shirt, says hi baby and then gives it a kiss. I love it when Phil just rubs my belly or lays on it to feel him move. I love when I'm trying to fall asleep, but can't because the baby is moving around too much. I love that my belly button has already popped out(last time it wasn't until the last month or so). I love that I don't have stretch marks on my belly(but I do have some on my thighs from Cami). I love that I can stuff my face and not feel or look like a fatty(I might look like one, but at least I have an excuse). I just LOVE BEING PREGNANT!
Oh, Phil & I are going out tonight without the little kiddo and I'm so excited! I can't wait to be alone and just able to enjoy one another.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY(a day early!
5 comments:
pregnancy is awesome when you can wear regular clothes :)
have fun on your date night!
You are such a cute pregnant lady! Seriously, one of the cutest I've ever seen. I love being pregnant too, minus the first two months and the last month. Haha. I always thought it was so wierd that in the mornings it was like there was no baby, and by lunch I looked like I was 9 months pregnant. Yes, wierd.
um... you are SO cute!!! i hope i can look that cute when i'm 6 months prego!
so...does that mean becky is expecting again? or just whenever...next time?
glad you feel good. and look great! i always loved feeling the baby move. you have to experience it to know what it is like...words can't really describe it.
it's cute that cami is starting to acknowledge the baby. makes you wonder how much they REALLY get it! perhaps they are smarter than we give them credit for.
happy valentines! love ya!
Hey Chica, Haven't talked to you in forever.. I am so jealous of you. You always look so cuteremember Cami you couldn't hardly even tell when you were 9 months. You lucky girl.. So did you ever say what you are naming him? If you did I missed it, if not what is his name?
Post a Comment