Wednesday, February 18, 2009

bath time equals...

lots of silly smiles
and puckered lips!


6 comments:

Amy Blue said...

Cute pictures! Our bath time equals wet floors, walls and wet me! Cami is adorable! Also, it sounds like you are starting to "nest". You can come "nest" around my house. It needs to be cleaned.

Daniels Family Established 2007 said...

she is so cute!

shabbyscrapper said...

WHAT A GOOF!! TELL HER GRANNY PACKARD SAID HI.

Anonymous said...

yes like the above,you are starting to nest as I was a baby doula, and this is the sign. :)
You can come nest here also as I need cleaned up.
there are certain things I don't like to clean. LOL
but, I do dishes and my share of laundry leaves no time but, to scrapbook. Priorities, I know.:)

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

ahhhhh...
and project 365 sounds like fun!
just wish i had a better camera.

ForeverSarahLee said...

Uhm, she kinda has an evil grin on in that first one. Lol! But I love her puckered up lips. So adorable.
I miss you guys!