Monday, March 9, 2009

AZ 4 Cody's wedding!

After spending most of the day Monday & Tuesday cleaning, organizing & packing, I was all packed and ready to go to AZ.
Phil's mom drove us to the airport Wednesday morning & Phil left work to come see us off. He was so bummed that he wasn't able to go & missed us like crazy while we were gone. Here he is giving Cambria one last hug & kiss goodbye.
And I had to have a kiss goodbye as well, of course. This was going to be the longest time we had spent apart from each other.
Cambria did so well on the flight down. She colored, played with play-doh & watched most of Monsters Inc.
We spent the remainder of that day at my mom's house just hanging out & talking to everyone. Cambria was listening to music with Aunt Jessica & fell asleep on her lap.
My mom & siblings leave the house early in the morning & if I wanted a car for the day I had to take them all into town & drop them off. So we got up early & heading over to My sister in laws house for the day. Cambria loved being outside in SHORTS and was able to play her cousin. The weather was perfect & they had to so much fun!
We had a long drive home & Cambria was able to get in a good nap.
My sister, sister in laws & mom threw my a baby shower Thursday night. It was kinda last minute so there wasn't many people there, but THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone that did come. I'll have to get some photos from my sister, cuz I didn't take any. But we got lots of soft blankets, some REALLY cute clothes, bath stuff & a few other things. Thank you everyone!
Friday we drove in to town again. We did a little shopping, went and saw my friends baby...she's gorgeous! Then we to lunch with my mom & did a little more shopping before we picked the kids up from school and heading back to QC.
That night all the girls went out to eat. Before we left to tried to get some photos of the 2 little girls together. I only got to take 4 before they were up and running around again. But they sure are cute!
Kaiti giving Cambria a BIG hug.
Cambria spent most of Saturday morning climbing up & down the stairs with this little back pack on.
Cambria saw Aunt Sarah during her nails & wanted to get hers done too. I love that she is so girlie and patient enough to sit still long enough to get them all done. Here she is getting her fingers done. Then her toes.
Giving Aunt Sarah kisses. Thank you!
The bride & groom looked so cute but the flower girl wasn't too happy. lol
They're in LOVE!
A close up of the bouquet.
My 2 GORGEOUS sisters! I love you guys!
A family photo, taken by Brea with my camera. Thanks!
THIS is MY family!
My mom, Groom, Bride & Dad
The Bishop & Groom just before the ceremony started. My niece was the flower girl & let Cambria play with the left over flowers after she walked down the isle. Cambria loved holding the basket & was happy during the whole ceremony...thanks Kaiti!
The cake looked amazing & tasted great too! Cody started to take the guarder off with the hands, but then Krystal told him to use his teeth...I wish I would have gotten a photo of that.
The reception went VERY well. Everything looked amazing! We are so glad that we were able to go down be there to support them. We are so happy that Krystal is a part of our family.
We headed home EARLY Sunday morning. Luckily Cambria fell asleep during take off & stayed asleep all up until we were 5 minutes from our house. We were so happy to see Phil & be home. I just wanted to sleep the rest of the day Sunday. We are missing our family down in AZ already. It was so much fun seeing the 2 little grand kids together. We can't wait for them to come up to Utah in July for the baby blessing!Happy Monday everyone!

10 comments:

Amy Blue said...

Good for you! I know what its like to miss family. All you have to do is get them to move out here! It worked for me :) You should have seen Phil while you were gone LOL he was like a lost puppy. It was kinda funny.

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

cute!
I still can't get over all her hair!
glad you enjoyed the weather!

Ryan & Brooke said...

How'd you get Cambria's hair to stay in a knot? It's so cute.

Anonymous said...

what a fun trip! everyone looked so beautiful in the wedding pics!!!

Amy J said...

Sounds like you had tons of fun with your family, it's good you got to see them again. Glad you guys made it home safely!

Anonymous said...

wow, that is great you all got to come and all had fun! Maybe we can send some packages with your family come July for you new baby boy!
it's so hard once you live out of state at time to have a huge shower I guess with both of your AZ and Utah Friends!
Ok, well get some rest!

shabbyscrapper said...

LOVE YOU TOO...AND MISS YOU MORE!

ForeverSarahLee said...

I absolutely love that picture of Cami kissing me. SO adorable!

Katt said...

I cannot believe Cody got married!

Beautiful couple though!

Your looking fabulous these days! Congrats on adorable baby number 1 and for baby number 2!

Katt said...

I cannot believe Cody got married!

Beautiful couple though!

Your looking fabulous these days! Congrats on adorable baby number 1 and for baby number 2!