Friday, March 27, 2009

Cambria,

Lets rewind...a few days ago I was giving you a bath & you started to push like you were going to go poo. I told you "No, we do that in the potty." Then proceeded to put you on the potty and tell you to push. You pushed, but didn't do any of your business. As soon as I put you back in the tub you pooped. So we cleaned it out & put it in the potty. I made you flush it & watch it go "bye bye." Ever since then if you see me or anyone go to the bathroom you say poppy & and want on the potty. So we strip you down & let you sit. You haven't done anything yet, but we don't want to tell you that you can't. I'm not trying to potty train you yet, but it's nice to know that you are interested and not afraid of the potty. I guess it's time we go buy a little topper for the tiolet so your little tush doesn't fall in. Maybe one of these days you'll actually do something while sitting on the potty...we'll see.


AND... last night when I got home from a baby shower you came over & started giving Ryder(my belly) hugs & kisses & kepts saying "Aww...baby!" & rubbing my belly(it was adorable...almost like you had missed him.) You also went to bed last night at about 9:30 in your own bed. You woke up at around 3, but fell right back asleep until 5:30 & then came in bed with me until 8:30. You slept so good! Mommy & Daddy were so relieved to get a full nghts rest, Thank you sweetie! Now, lets do it again tonight!
Just remember, WE LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Amy J said...

Good Job Cami! Hope she sleeps well again tonight. Good luck with the potty training. I think its great you are introducing it to her now and letting her get comfortable with it. Won't it be nice when she's out of diapers so you don't have two in diapers!

Unknown said...

Geatan is getting interested in the potty too. :)

And.. aww!! That name SO fits now. :) Way cute!!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

same here. don't try if they arn't ready. sometimes mylee will act like she is ready to train and other days she could care less. of course they will hate it if you make them. its good that you let her deciede :)

JD said...

Go for it Cami! I'm tellin you guys, the day the kids start using the plumbing, go buy yourself something nice!

We still had Cooper in diapers when the twins came along... he was potty trained a short time later, and then of course it was some time later that the girls were done with diapers. But when it happened, it was like I got a raise! We suddenly had a lot of extra money laying around because we weren't 'throwing it away'. And girls potty train better, and earlier than boys.

Miss you guys!