Thursday, March 26, 2009

truely grateful

The last post was a little negative & so now it's time for some positive.
I really do have so much to be thankful & grateful for. I do feel a little overwhelmed at times, but for the most part I think I'm a pretty strong person. It's hard for me to ask for help or admit that I'm not super happy sometimes. And then when I do let my weak side show, I end up feeling embarrassed & stupid.
I got some sleep last night, which has resulted in a better day & better attitude. I really am grateful for my handsome hubby & all his support & help. I'm grateful for my beautiful daughter, who brings me so much joy & happiness. I am grateful for the opportunity to be married and seal in the temple. I am thankful for the little guy who is going to greet us with his presence soon. Oh, & I'm being induced a few days early so my mom can hopefully make it here for the birth. I was induced with Cambria & feel perfectly fine with doing it again. I know it would probably be BEST for the baby to come out on his own, but I don't feel that it is going to change him in any way if I'm induced a few days early, as long as he is big enough. Thanks for all your thoughts & comments though.
And I'm SO grateful for my mother & loving family! They are my world! I know they would be here to help me if they could & it's the thoughts that count. Thanks for always checking up on me & sending me sending me sweet texts...I love you guys!
Happy Wednesday everyone!

6 comments:

shabbyscrapper said...

YEA! A HAPPY LAURA! HANG IN THERE BABE. SEE YA SOON. LOVE, MOM

Braydens Blog said...

HEY ITS THRUSDAY SILLY!! ANYWAYS GLAD THAT YOU GOT SOME SLEEP!!

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

I'm glad you're normal Laura!!! :) it's so okay to be moaning and groaning at this stage of pregnancy, esp when it's #2! You're too cute! and your little girl is so adorable. I think Ryder is such a cool name too.
Hang in there!

Amy J said...

You are a such a great mom and Cami is totally perfect, I don't think you need to worry about anyone telling you its best to have the baby naturally. YOU know what's best. I hope Cami starts sleeping better soon. You know I'm always up the street if you need help at all, or need me to watch Cami a bit. Don't be afraid to ask! And we all have our weak moments :)

Anonymous said...

Yea A happier Laura, when I was pregnant each time x's 3. I had 9 pillows on my bed. Just recently, I took some off and now we have 6. Put one under your back, or lean on it on the side, under your legs, prompt those feet up, two on your head, and and hug one, you will relieve some of this pressure, I promise!

a pillow under the back is pure comfort for your back to gain more support. What does the doctor say?

can you get a massage or he can send you for some therpy on that back while you are pregnant?
this will help.
Just trying to help you from windy ARizona!

p.s. I am sending baby boy stuff with your mom and one big sis present for the new big sis to be soon here!

take care

Guthrie's said...

I am so sorry you have been so uncomfortable. I thought you sounded just like a normal mom and I could relate SO WELL! I was induced on quite a few of my babies and they turned out normal(?) and I loved it! I knew just when to head to the hospital. Hope you are feeling better today.
Love Ya
Elaine