Wednesday, April 8, 2009

32 week Appointment

I had my 32 week Dr's appointment today. The waiting room was empty & the wait was short, which was perfect because I had Cambria there with me, by myself. I now weigh 160lbs which means I only have 8 more to go until I get to the weight I was when I delivered Cambria. I'll probably get heavier this time, cuz I started out 20lbs heavier to begin with; but it would be nice to not gain as much. When the Dr. came in he asked if I had any concerns & after I told him no he said that he wanted to do a quick ultrasound to check Ryder's kidneys. Of course, do you ever say no to an ultrasound? So, that made the visit worth it. The Dr. measured some things & is guessing Ryder weighs just over 4 pounds. He is head down & facing the right direction, so everything is looking good. My next appointment is in 2 weeks & then I go 2 weeks after that, then I'm into my weekly visits. Time is going by so fast! Oh, Cambria did great! This was her first time being there during an ultrasound & she was loving it! She would point at my belly and say "baby" & then point at the monitor and say "baby." I got a few more photos of little Ryder, but the pics I have gotten of him just didn't turn out as good as the ones I got of Cambria. So, no photos...sorry.

3 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

glad everything is going good :)

Amy Blue said...

I love it when you get to this point. The weeks go by so much faster! I'm glad everything is good. We are all getting so excited to see WHO he looks like the most....take care and try to relax, your time is limited. :)

Unknown said...

Doesn't the Dr. print some out for you???