Friday, June 12, 2009

Confession

This little guy is making it REALLY hard to get anything done around here. Not because he's bad, but because he's so sweet & perfect that I just want to hold him ALL the time. So I want to apologize to my hubby for the messy house & laundry that's piling up. It will get finished when I snap out of baby land(this might be awhile.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! I know what yo mean!
He has two working arms and legs! lol he can help!
But it will get to you eventually, and you'll want to cean something.. lol

Daniels Family Established 2007 said...

I am sure your husband feels the same way! That is the same thing I worry about! to busy loving on the kids to clean or do laundry! but hey who cares right? there only tiny once!

Michelle Aguilar said...

oh my how adorable! now who wouldn't want to hold that adorable all day long??? His coloring is perfect!
congrads!

Guthrie's said...

I don't know if you remember that Grandma G. had a stitchery on her wall that said "Cleaning and Dusting can wait for tomorrow. For children grow up I've learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby. And babies don't keep." I'd always remember that when things got a little out of place at my house. It's worth it just to take this time for you and your little ones. There's plenty of time to clean the rest of your life. Your babies are so precious!