Come summer, come Popsicle season and Cambria is in love with them. When she wants one she'll go get a bib out of the drawer, stand by the freezer, point up & say "Pa-co" with this sweet look on her face. Well, today she hadn't had any lunch yet, so I told her that she was going to have to wait. Heaven forbid. She then said "I want Pa-co...pees!" The answer will still no & she was heart broken. She threw the cutest not so little tantrum, grabed her bib & tore it off, & then threw it back in the drawer. I thought it was funny that in all the rage, she still put the bib back where it belonged. Thanks for putting it away. She took a few bites of lunch & then she got not one, but 2 1/2 Pa-co's.
I guess you just had to be there.
4 comments:
Ha Mylee is the same way!
she wants them 24/7 and if we say no, she throws a tantrum till she gets one. sad but i laugh lol
That is to funny. I would of loved to watch that...
LMAO! HEY DID YOU CUT HER HAIR? THE PIGTAILS LOOK SHORTER.
How funny! What a little character.
Post a Comment