Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One Month

Ryder turned one month old on Monday. He didn't have an appointment, but had projectile spit up that morning & so I decided to take him in for a check up. He weighed 10 pounds 7 ounces...that's almost 4 pounds in 4 weeks & the average is 1/2 a pound a week. He's my little tank. He was 21 3/4 inches & his head was 14 something. The Dr. thinks he might have reflux so he gave me a prescription for Zantac to see if that helps with his spiting up. He has a hard time being laid down when he's sleeping & staying asleep. He likes to be held & loves to nurse. He sleeps in his car seat at night right now. He's getting better at holding his head up, but isn't a pro yet. He's more alert & awake more during the day. He's already outgrown most of his NB clothes...makes me sad. I love seeing him smile in his sleep. Cambria is a good big sister & loves him so much! She's a great helper! So here are some photos I took of the kids on Monday...nothing too special, just relaxing outside. Ryder's little foot.
Cambria had to sit by him of course.
Loves her Popsicles.
Just looking around & cooing.
I can't believe how big he is now...it's amazing!
Phil made a milk shake from an orange creamsicle & Cambria enjoyed it very much.
Love it! I'm so blessed to have 2 beautiful, happy children. Happy one month!

2 comments:

Michelle Aguilar said...

oh they are very beautiful! Enjoy your visit with your family!
Miss ya.

Kapri said...

k, so little ryder sounds like baby scarlett. Zantac doesn't really work if he really has reflux. At his 2 month appointment, ask for prevacid...the drug rocks...saved me and scarlett many painful months...