First of all, if you haven't read the last few posts yet, go read the Raging Waters one & work your way back. My family was here for the weekend & I took over 400 photos, so please bare with me. It was hard to choose just a few cuz there was so many good ones taken. Now, on to this post.
This is our family photo before we went to church. Cambria wasn't cooperating very well, so this was the best we got.
And one without Cami. Our ward starts at 9am, so it was a little early & we went to bed late that night so we were a little tired.
Phil gave a wonderful blessing & we both bore our testimonies. The only way I went up was if he went first. It was a good meeting. There were 3 baby blessings & people gave real good testimonies that day. We had the family come over afterwards for lunch. Then we took it easy until our rib dinner, after which we had a little photo shoot. Ryder looked so cute!
I still can't believe that he's 5 weeks old. What a stud!
If you are in need of a blessing outfit & like Ryder's you can get one for yourself from KnotSewShabby.
So sweet.
Cambria wanted to jump in for a few shots & I didn't mind at all. I just realized as I looked through the photos that I didn't get any of her & Ryder together. Ooops. She looked so cute though.
She'll always be my baby.
We out Ryder back down to get a few more photos & he wasn't liking it. I don't blame him. I still think he looks handsome, even when he's crying.
I wanted a photo of the 2 of us, so I had to sooth him & this is what calmed him down.
My sweet baby. I love him so much!
Aunt Sarah, looking nice & tan and Ryder was starting to yawn.
Aunt Jessica...the best baby sitter.
Uncle Austin
My mom & dad.
My mom, my best friend. I miss her so much!
Daddy & Ryder
Cambria was enjoying a little snack while we finished up. She was telling Aunt Sarah that the Dr. Pepper was "Mine." When it's really grandma's.
Made for a great photo though. Seriously, have you seen any bluer eyes?
Phil's mom & dad.
Crashed out
3 generations
Just thought this one was sweet of Phil & his dad laughing together.
Another close up
This was my families last night being with us, so we made the best of it. We did what we do best...make silly faces, gossip, laugh & play games.
My family is the greatest! It was so nice to have them here for the weekend, but it's always hard saying goodbye. I look forward to Labor Day weekend when we get to see them again. Thank you everyone who came & helped out with everything. It was a perfect weekend! Miss my family already.
7 comments:
I still can't get over his hair!
:)
How neat!
How is your workouts going...and your stats?
I love all the pictures! Our dad's look so much alike. Crazy! Except your dad is about 2 feet taller than mine. Haha.
Love all the new posts! I love looking at pictures! Looks like you had a great time with your family. Ryder is a stud.
thanks again for letting us share this special weekend with you guys! we loved every minute of it...except having to say good bye, of course! we sooo need to do it again. would you hurry and have another baby so we will have an excuse to come up? j/k...we don't need an excuse.
can't wait to get together again! love and miss you all!!! mom
ah i haven't checked your blog in forever! YOu have a son! He is ADORABLE. Cute fam you got there.
Miss you.
oh I am so happy that you all got together. I know you mean the "world" to your mom as I hear this all the time! Everyone misses you, come back!:)
Take your time with the little ones!! Have then at least a year appart so ou have time to get off the extra weight, and your body can heal. :)
But, You have the cutest babies EVER!! We miss you guys! I can't wait till you can come and visit!
I'm ganna get a camera (a real camera) soon! So next time you come down, i wanna do a photoshoot!! :)
Post a Comment