Friday we played in the water again. This is something we do almost every day. You should see the tan lines that Cambria has now. She is so dark! I wish I was half as dark as she was.
My nephews were getting wet with us too. I almost didn't post this photo 'cuz you can see my funky tooth, but that's me & oh well. This is Xander, isn't he cute?
Brendon, me & Xander
Cami sticking her butt in the water.
She didn't want to run threw it, but loved putting her butt in it. Silly girl.
If you look real close you might be able to see the goose bumps on her legs. She never cares though.
Friday night we had Elder Atkinson, served in my parents ward in Mesa, come over for the weekend. We went out to eat & then came back to our place for the night. Saturday morning we headed down to SL. The boys went to see Transformers 2 in the Imax & the girls did a little shopping at The Gateway. Then we had pizza & went swimming. Then we headed over to Elder Howell's, who was Phil's companion that also served in my mom's ward, house for a BBQ & more swimming. We were having so much fun that I forgot to take photos.When I finally remembered it was really late & dark. Here are some of the little girls enjoying a snack after drying off from the pool.
Yummy chips!
Sunday we all started feeling really stuffy & getting colds. I had a job lined up taking photos for my friend Abby's family down in SL & was hoping that I was still feeling up for it when the time came around. Before we left I was really not in the mood to go, but once we got there I felt fine & was glad that I was able to do it. Luckily Ryder slept the whole time for me.
Unfortunately it started raining as the last family was showing up. So was had to wait it out until it stopped. If you look close in this next photo you can see the rain falling. It was just weird cuz the sun was still out. And at one point we can see where the rain stopped and started. We were at the end of it.
It was so bright after it stopped raining & it made it hard to get good photos. I did my best & hope that some turned out ok. And of course, right after the shoot was over it became overcast & PERFECT for photos. Too bad.
When we got home that night my BIL Trent was over with my nieces. As they were getting ready to leave Cambria wanted to go with them. Trent felt bad that he couldn't take her & so he took her for a ride in his jeep.
Phil said that it looked like she enjoyed it, that's if she could see. lol
She's going through a stage right now where it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to keep her hair done. I do it & she just pulls it out. And her hair is so long that it needs to be done so it stays out of her face, but she just doesn't care & would rather push it out of her face all the time. Poor thing. Hopefully this doesn't last much longer cuz I have some really cute hair do's that I want to try.
2 comments:
So sorry that you won't feeling good when you came down to help with Photos. Thank you so much for coming and helping us. I am still talking with my mom about the money. The photos turned out really good. Thank you again.
oh what fun you had!
Post a Comment