Thursday, August 20, 2009

all about Cami

This little girl makes my day! She truly is a blessing to have in my life. She is my best friend & always makes me happy. She knows how to test me & push my buttons, but she also makes the best dance partner/back up singer & playmate. She has such an imagination. She loves to feed her baby dolls food & she's almost always talking to herself or singing a song. She's so happy & it makes me happy to see her happy. Oh, and she really loves her dress up heels if you haven't noticed yet.
She's saying cheese in this next photo, not "see food?"
cheese?
Last night before bed she saw the camera in my purse. She then got it out and asked "cheese?" while handing me the camera. So I took the opportunity to get some photos of her smiling, cuz it doesn't happen very often anymore. Where she'll sit still and actually smile for the camera.
She has such good teeth...I'm jealous. And those blue eyes are to die for!
I wish that she was dressed real cute and her hair was done, but oh well. I need to try an actual photo shoot with her again sometime soon.
bed time
It's been going pretty well. Last night she stayed in her bed. I stood behind her door so she couldn't see me & when I heard her sit up I just told her "Mommy's right now. Good night." I had to do that about 5 times before I heard her snoring away. She got up once that night. Tonight Phil read her books & ate a snack with her. We said family prayers & said good night. She didn't cry when we left, but I stood behind the door again. I told her 3 times to lay down & then she was passed out. So it's been going pretty well. Hopefully it'll just get better from here.

No comments: