Tuesday, August 25, 2009

lazy LAZY days

We have been super lazy the past 2 days. Monday was overcast & even rained a little.
Cambria wanted to stay in her pajamas...so I let her. And she wanted to wear her snow boots...so I let her. And she took her nap wearing them too.
It's really sad when both your kids wore their pajamas most of the day. Ryder finally got dressed late in the day, but Cambria never did.
But why bother getting ready when you have nowhere to go? We did get dressed today & ventured off to Target & a local cheap shop called Kim's Fashions. But other than that we have just been hanging out at home.
Four of my nephews are here for 5 days & on Thursday we will have 3 more join us. It hasn't been too crazy yet, but I'm sure we're in for a lot.
Ryder really enjoys his saucer when he gets the chance. There are usually other kids around that try to play with him. I think he enjoys his space & gets a little annoyed by the kids. But he's getting strong & starting to laugh, which I absolutely LOVE!
I hope we can all enjoy a lazy day every now & then!

No comments: